This is the second beta version of the mjbots qdd100 quasi-direct drive brushless servo.
- Torque, measured at zero speed in ambient 20C lab with no airflow or heatsink until limiting occurs
- Peak: 16 Nm (< 1s)
- 10 Nm - 30s
- 6 Nm - 300s
- 2.5 Nm - Indefinite
- Peak speed: 3,700 dps @ 36V -- 2,500 dps @ 24V
- Backlash: +- 0.1 degrees
- Weight: 485g
- Control rate: 40kHz
- Mechanical - 2D CAD drawing - 3D STEP File
- Outer diameter: 100mm
- M3 fixed mounting bolt pattern on front and back
- M3 mounting bolt pattern on output with M4 dowels
- Voltage input: 10-44V
- Peak power: 500W
- Communication: 5Mbps CAN-FD
- Power connector: 2x XT-30
- Data connector: 2x JST PH-3
- Open source motor driver and firmware with programming port and CAN bootloader: https://github.com/mjbots/moteus
In addition, it contains 2 copies of the XT30 mating connector for power and the JST-PH3 mating connector for data.
The servo is also available in development kit form.