This is the beta version of the mjbots qdd100 quasi-direct drive brushless servo.
- Peak torque: >=12.5Nm (<1s)
- Continuous torque: 2.5Nm (indefinite, 20C ambient lab, no airflow or heatsink)
- Peak speed: 2,000 dps @ 24V
- Backlash: +- 0.2 degrees
- Weight: 470g
- Control rate: 40kHz
- Mechanical - CAD drawing
- Outer diameter: 100mm
- M3 fixed mounting bolt pattern on front and back
- M3 mounting bolt pattern on output with M4 dowels
- Voltage input: 10-34V
- Communication: 5Mbps CAN-FD
- Power connector: 2x XT-30
- Data connector: 2x JST PH-3
- Open source motor driver and firmware with programming port and CAN bootloader: https://github.com/mjbots/moteus
In addition, it contains 2 copies of the XT30 mating connector for power and the JST-PH3 mating connector for data.
The servo is also available in development kit form.