Provide power to your robot and safe pre-charging so that you can power up all those qdd100 servos (or we suppose some other high capacitance load), without letting out the magic smoke! As a plus, a soft switch is supported, so if your robot desires, it can request the power off switch be temporarily disabled to give you time to shut down cleanly.
- Voltage input: 8-34V, XT90-M connector
- Peak current: 100A
- Output: 6x XT30-F
- Dimensions: 45mm x 70mm
- Mass: 28.3g
- 125kbps CAN w/ high common mode range (full rated 34V)
- Daisy chainable JST-PH3 connector
- Standby current (power switch off): 3mA
- Open source firmware: https://github.com/mjbots/moteus
- Mating XT30-M connectors
- Mating XT90-F connector
- Mating JST PH-4 switch connector and terminals
- Sample illuminated rocker with cable harness
- Omit the XT90-M connector if you want to connect up a smaller form factor input
NOTE! The mjbots power dist board switches the ground side of the power bus. That means you should absolutely NOT connect the ground from the data connector to any devices powered by this board. CANH and CANL yes, but NOT GROUND! Also, beware that devices supplied by this board will not have the same ground potential as the input source.